Auteur Topic: Portsmouth fan here  (gelezen 4343 keer)

Offline FMPR

• Leden
Portsmouth fan here
« Gepost op: augustus 22, 2008, 09:33:28 pm »
Hi, just wondering what your thoughts on Subotic and Mutumbo are?

Cheers

Andrew

Offline d esseveeer

• Leden
Re: Portsmouth fan here
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: augustus 22, 2008, 11:06:45 pm »
Are you really an Englishman? Or is it just a joke? Anyway, Subotic is a very strong player, uses his body well and is technical. But he needs to move more in the 16.

Rafa

• Gast
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: augustus 22, 2008, 11:43:54 pm »
Hello :)

Impressions : Subotic is a real targetman, with enough technique to get past his marker. He played well in his first match and did everything he could against Lokeren (0-0, first match of the Belgian League) when alone in front.

Mutumbo : just saw him in Waasland (he was sitting behind me in the stands, together with a lot of supporters of us... 20 I guess ;)), and the only thing I can say : I'm afraid his hair will be a problem. If you think about The Lion King with human face, and some rastas... You'll be close to recognize him in it.  :-[

Why don't you come on over and check them out yourself. You lot are welcome at any time. We'd be pleased to meet some of the Pompey fans ! By the way, we're all wondering when Crouch, Defoe, James, Campbell or Kranjcar will be playing for us on loan ? You know more about it ?  ;)

Greetings from 'sunny' Belgium !

Offline -JoNaThAn-

• Leden
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 12:25:57 am »
What do you think about their capacities, Andrew ?

fox

• Gast
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 09:07:23 am »
To early to tell but Subotic isn't bad. For us he can be a real asset, but he will need to progress a lot to ever make it in the premier league.

Offline FMPR

• Leden
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 09:21:02 am »
Yes, I really am an Englishman :) Have a friend in Belgium who helped find this place.

With regards to Subotic has a great physique for the modern game but seeing him for the reserve team over here I dont think theres a chance he will succeed but hey he might prove me wrong.

Mutumbo, great technical ability but likes to hang onto the ball a bit too much but hopefully his decision making can be improved whilst over there.

You wont to forget about Crouch and Defoe :D Paris Cowan-Hall, Gauthier Mahoto and Gael Nlundulu are the ones you really want.

Offline Kartouch

• Leden
  • SEMPRE FORZA SV ZULTE WAREGEM
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 11:13:50 am »
Hi, just wondering what your thoughts on Subotic and Mutumbo are?

Cheers

Andrew

The only "problem" with Subotic is that he searches for his left foot when he has to make an action to the goal. Rather easy to defend on...
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly

Offline d esseveeer

• Leden
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 11:30:20 am »
Come on over for the match against KV Kortrijk. We'll need all the (vocal) support we can get. This match will be played 18-04-2008. Who are Paris Cowan-Hall, Gauthier Mahoto and Gael Nlundulu ?

CB06_boy

• Gast
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 11:53:01 am »
Come on over for the match against KV Kortrijk. We'll need all the (vocal) support we can get. This match will be played 18-04-2008. Who are Paris Cowan-Hall, Gauthier Mahoto and Gael Nlundulu ?

2009 :p

Offline FMPR

• Leden
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 02:40:38 pm »
I might struggle to make 18/4/2008....

Offline FMPR

• Leden
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 02:42:51 pm »
Paris, Gauthier and Gael are this years Under 18 golden boys imo.

Offline d esseveeer

• Leden
« Reactie #11 Gepost op: augustus 23, 2008, 05:48:13 pm »
I'm sorry it's of course 18-04-2009. My mistake, it must be an typing-error.